এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Health Worker, Health; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Conduct contact tracing of COVID’19 cases.
- Disseminate awareness building messages on prevention of COVID’19.
- Support survey on impact of COVID’19.
- Support health facility assessment.
- Prepare and submit daily and need based reporting and documentation.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Communication skill
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Health promotion, Survey * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Have ability to communicate with local people and FDMN.
- Have ability to stay in the field and frequent visit to camps.
- Have ability to prepare reports.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and Others.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 03:30:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!