এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Mobilizer
Job description: Job Context
Provision of Comprehensive WASH services for the Rohingya refugees and the host communities living in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Assess the needs and resources required for hygiene promotion interventions and plan for an appropriate integrated response.
- Assist to the technical person for assessment and regular operation and maintenance of existing WASH facilities.
- Assist to the implementation of software interventions to address priority on public health risks according to the agreed plan and complimentary.
- Mobilize communities, where appropriate, to participate fully in the software interventions.
- Ensure that hygiene promotion activities are in line with relevant standards, WASH policies and other relevant national policies.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project team.
- Graduate/ Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age 25 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working in Humanitarian Assistance and Emergency Response Program.
- Work experience in Cox’s bazar preferable.
- Professional work experience in different WASH project implementation, monitoring,operation, and reporting.
- Ability to communicate with people in local language (Cox’s Bazaar).
- Medium in English (written / verbal).
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 20000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 06:21:27 GMT