ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Company Secretary (Joint Director/ Deputy Director Grade)
Job description: Job Context
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. We are seeking to fill managerial position in our Corporate & Regulatory affairs Department with intelligent, long term committed and self-motivated energetic individual.
- Arrange required regulatory and Corporate Affairs documents in respect to regulatory and internal compliance for ASAI Group PLC/ CMI Group and its subsidiaries;
- Arrange necessary meeting, prepare minutes, Board resolutions, submitting documents to the regulators, and corporate Annual Returns for ASAI Group PLC and CMI Group and its subsidiaries.
- Arrange and execute required incorporation related documents for registering company in a new country/locations and as well as arranges corporate documents for obtaining Business License & permits as well as opening bank accounts;
- Register ASAI Logo and Trademark with the local registered authorities for the newly established company under ASAI Group PLC.
- Review, advise and execute Regulatory & Corporate documents of entities related to AGM,EGM, Board Meetings, Committee Meetings or any other local compliance report/documents;
- Arranges and submit Corporate & regulatory documents from all entities to ASAI Group PLC, external Auditor before commencing physical audit by the auditors [Lawyers Letter,Compliance Certificates, Meeting Minutes, Tax position Memorandum and Regulatory Memos];
- Arranges and Execute documents for appointing new directors, removing existing directors in the entities, and execute winding up documents for entities when required as per decision of the management;
- Safe keep of regulatory & corporate affairs documents, entities register of members & directors;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Work from home, Work at office
- MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Preferred Professional Certification: : Chartered Secretary (FCS) from ICSB.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Investment/Merchant Banking, Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies, Venture Capital Firm
- Age at most 45 years
- A minimum 7 years of experience out of which 4 years in the similar position preferably in a listed financial institution.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- A good team player with excellent people management skills
- Tech savvy and attention to detail
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check.
Job date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 08:52:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!