চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Consultant (Conducting Training on Biodiversity & Responsible Fishing)
Job description: Job Context
This is open for national consultant only and will be based in Dhaka, Bangladesh with extensive field visit.
- Master in Natural Resource Management or Fisheries and Bachelor Sciences in Aquaculture, Marine Science, Fisheries or related subject from an accredited university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Wide experience in conducting training on biodiversity conservation and operating safe fishing
- Facilitating experience for at least 10 national or international training sessions /seminars
- Good report writing skills
- At least 5 articles in international peer-reviewed journals relevant natural resource management/co-management/fisheries resource management/megafauna conservation
- For highly deserving candidates with significant working experience in the related filed, educational requirements and publishing in international journals will be relaxed Understanding the background and needs for the development of marine fisheries sector of Bangladesh.
- Strong verbal communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Understanding local dialects from the Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar area would be added advantages.
- Proven track record of consultancy with good reporting ability.
- A positive and can-do attitude towards tasks beyond the job description.
- Committed and motivated.
- Bangladesh citizen
- Training manual (includes agenda, methodology, materials to use) based on the proposed topics
- Short training/ completion report
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 00:12:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!