ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Consultant (Female)
Job description: Job Context
- Location: 104/A/25/1, Buddijibi Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 (Applicants from Mohammadpur & Danmondi are highly considerable)
- Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours:
- Are you a friendly, honest, confident & outgoing person who loves to work in customer service as a consultant and receptionists? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join out our team. Please come at our office in Mohammadpur, Dhaka for an interview to be part of our team. The vacancy offers a full-time opportunity. The office operating hours are 9am-5.30pm Saturday- Thursday. You need to be flexible to work for overtimes based on our business needs.
- Our consultants are the face and voice of our business, engaging with our customers/clients and offering a fantastic experience. Therefore, to exceed our customer/client expectation you must:
- Have a passion for delivering fast and friendly service and loves to put the clients/customers first in all that we do
- Keep up-to-date information of oversees’ visa and immigration issues and operations including UK and Canada with any changes to legislation
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly
- Consult clients and deal with all applications face to face and through telephone
- Write interview scripts for every single student/client for pre-CAS interview at University, and visa interview at visa & immigration office
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided to the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities
- Verify the authenticity of all documents come from our clients
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Help the client to obtain visa and other documentation required.
- Maintain effective communication through emailing to your senior management, branch offices and corporate office
- Keep in touch all the current and potential applicants/clients, business partners and agents on regular basis
- Key Skills Required:
- You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level (under-graduation), Masters (post-graduation) can be highly appreciated but not mandatory
- You must be competent in English with fluent speaking and very good at writing, reading & listening
- You must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities
- You must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service
- You must be proficient in basic computer applications (mainly Microsoft Office), and online tools/search engines including Google & Yahoo
- Additional Expectations:
- Having experience in consultancy, reception and/or call center is highly appreciated and considerable
- Having experience in visa and immigration procedures and services is highly appreciated
- Your previous study/educational qualification in English medium is highly appreciated, but not mandatory
- A person who is fashionable and has strong religious faith is highly appreciated, but not compulsory
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- You can share your expectation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- You will be paid for overtimes
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 2 weeks annually, in addition to public holidays
- After excellent service you might be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes/offers 10% of service charges taken from clients who will be influenced/motivated by your service/consultancy
- You will receive bonus twice a year during the main religious festivals
Location: Mohammadpur, Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 05:48:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!