ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordination Executive
Job description: Job Context
MSB is looking for a Coordination Executive to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support organization`s senior-level management. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This position will be based in Head Office, Dhaka.
- Supporting Senior Leadership in managing their agendas and assist in planning appointments, Board meeting and conference.
- Attend meeting, prepare meeting minutes, email/physical distribution of the minutes copy to respective personnel.
- Ensured follow-through of all discussed items in the meeting and update should be incorporate in the meeting reports.
- Ensure the necessary arrangements of logistics and other relevant for senior leadership team meeting and board meetings, conference.
- Arrangement of international and domestic travel, ensuring that all bookings, visas and other logistical arrangements are completed in a timely manner.
- Processing all travel requisitions and reimbursements for top leadership.
- Manage filing (soft and hard copies) for the Country Director (and Senior Management Team as required), ensuring that all documents are appropriately and securely filed in a timely fashion. Ensure confidentiality of documentation is maintained.
- Ensure that Board meetings, AGMs, EGMs are held on time by developing, maintaining an updated meeting calendar for holding regular meetings of the Board/members of the Companies
- Maintain updated list of Directors as well as Members of all entities separately.
- Assist MSI global visitors in managing their schedule and arranging the necessary logistics.
- Perform other duties as required by the Country Director and Top Leaders.
- Masters in English/Public Administration/International Relations/any other relevant subject. Pass level 3 of CS course will get preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in coordinating the administrative work of Top Leadership in international and well-known development Organization or private organization.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Bangla. Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software (excel and PowerPoint particularly) and working knowledge of email, and of standard office equipment
- Competitive salary & benefit packages will be offered for deserving candidate as per policy.
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 08:51:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!