এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Resource Integration Center (RIC) is launching a project titled ‘Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)’ jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
- The RAISE project has been implementing across the country through selected Partner Organizations of PKSF. As a Partner organization of PKSF, Resource Intergration Center (RIC) will implement the RAISE project in its catchment area.
- Resource Integration Centre (RIC) is a national NGO since 1981 in Bangladesh. RIC developed a traditional focus on rural sector development, through innovation, dedication and hard work. RIC has been able to progress and diversify; to become a national-level NGO active across the country and in many development areas. RIC’s currently operation covering 3460 unions in 310 upazilas under 56 districts all over the country. RIC is seeking competent project management professionals under the RAISE project. The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the positions are given below.
- Work Station: Comilla or Noakhali District; extensive field visit is required.
- Assignment Duration: Tentative 5 Years (Annually renewable based on performance)
- The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the project at the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) level. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the Program Focal of the organization.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement outreach and intakes program through community engagement, field visits &, interviews in consultation with respective officials of PKSF;
- Ensure enrolment process, training activities, graduation, employment and track project participants’ progress & report training outcomes;
- Prepare training plan, assess training effectiveness and take feedback from program participants & stakeholders regarding specific program;
- Organize dialogue, meeting, workshop, seminar, and other outreach programs with key stakeholders and facilitate training on various programs in time;
- Monitor project activities for ensuring quality of the program along with Environmental and Social Safeguard issues, Grievance Redress Mechanism (GRM) of the project and address them accordingly ;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly progress reports and submit to PKSF in time;
- Coordinate with microfinance team of organization and Project Management Unit (PMU) of PKSF; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Master in Business Administration/Management/Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Development Studies/ Social Work/Sociology/ Women and Gender Studies or BSc Engineering in CSE/EEE/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any Govt. approved university;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in any examination will not be accepted;
- Training in Project Management/Entrepreneurship Development will be treated as extra quality;
- Should have Good operating skills in Microsoft Office package;
- Should have excellent communication and report writing skills both in Bangla and English.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 years relevant experience in the development organization.
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
- Consolidated Tk. 60,000/- (BDT Sixty Thousand) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules. (Inclusive of all applicable Tax as per the law of Bangladesh)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Noakhali, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:27:27 GMT