খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – CBESP
Job description: Job Context
Coordinate, implement, supervise and leadership of all aspects of CBES Program and quality of education.
- Regular communicate with students, also contact with parents if needed.
- Build up good relationship with different local Church pastors and Church leaders.
- Ensure information and data about the progress of the students’ education.
- Supervision of part-time teachers in the Tuition Center.
- Prepare yearly plan of action, Budget and Budgetary control, follow-up monthly meeting decision and implementation.
- Regular visit the working area of supervisor and supervision their working progress.
- Arrange religious programs and training, supplies all kinds of necessary materials.
- Ensure religious curriculum and material for the students for their mental and spiritual development.
- Make ensure the Goal, Objectives and Activities of CBESP to students.
- Take necessary initiative to establish occupational skill for the attention of all students in the Tuition Center.
- Take necessary action to conduct welcome and cultural program for visitor purpose and train-up the students.
- Bring all information from field and prepared monthly plan & report.
- Update student data. Ensure child’s Yearly and Half yearly greetings, Special gifts and response letters, Progress reports, Photos as per requirement of Correspondence & Information Department.
- Take necessary action for Child New Growth and Drop-out.
- Office directives, manuals / policies, action plans, budget keeping, obeying and updating.
- Supervise field level staffs, house visit, stipend distribution etc.
- Tuition center teaching and follow-up the progress. Forming CBOs and conducting regular meetings, preserve meeting minutes and regular communication.
- Signing home inspection card with comment.
- Checking and approval all income and expenditure bill and voucher.
- The necessary or special requirement of CBESP program should be discussed with the PM and if necessary, ensure the approval of the Director-Education.
- Perform any other assignments as given on behalf of Organization and respected authority.
- Work at office
- Minimum Graduation from any Discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidates should have ability to field visit willingly.
- The candidates should have capacity to regular communication and Networking skill.
- The candidates should have strong ability to make good relationship.
- The candidates should have strong understanding of the project implementation and supervision.
- The Candidates should be honest, hard worker and non-smoker.
- The candidates should have good knowledge to prepare Budget and Budgetary control.
- Alignment organizational Policy and procedure.
- The Candidates should be expert on MS Word, Excel and Power point presentation.
- Age will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- The Candidates should have minimum 3 years working experience on NGO sector.
- The candidates who have experience on same position will get preference.
Tk. 15000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After 6 months, if he became the permanent employee of the organization, other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 15000 – 18000 per month
Location: Bandarban, Chittagong – Khulna
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 01:12:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!