এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Correspondence & Documentation
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a Coordinator- Correspondence & Documentation for HOB CSS Education Sector.
- To keep record of all sponsored children greetings with their list.
- To preserve students’ inscription form, transfer certificate and send their data and preserve on proper way.
- To prepare Christmas and Easter cards and greetings.
- To make response letters for sponsors and preserve on proper way.
- To prepare class wise all sponsored children’s list.
- To take all sponsored children’s photos and send to sponsor.
- To make progress report and other reports, send to donor and preserve it.
- To make Newsletter as per Donor’s requirement.
- To keep special case/ records/ matter.
- To prepare case story and send to Head Office.
- To attend monthly meeting and coordination meeting spontaneously.
- To keep all record for communication.
- To send progress reports by the help of children.
- Regular up-to-date WDCAP related worked.
- Quickly response to Head office as per their sending documents.
- To take necessary steps as per monitoring findings.
- To update all register books time to time.
- To encourage departmental officers and keep follow-up their regular activities.
- To avoid drug addiction and grouping.
- To prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & Yearly report.
- To prepare WDCAP related Indicator and others report.
- To organized welcome and cultural program for visitor purpose and train-up the students.
- Supervise & Monitoring field as per needed.
- Collected all updated data from CBESP coordinator and update students data bank.
- Perform any other assignments as given on behalf of Organization and respected authority.
- Work at office
- Minimum Graduation from any Discipline.
- The candidate having Graduation in English will get preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO, Sponsorship Program
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidates should have ability to field visit willingly.
- The candidates should have capacity to regular communication and Networking skill.
- The candidates should have strong ability to make good relationship.
- The candidates should have strong understanding of the project implementation and supervision.
- Have good knowledge to work on WDCAP software.
- The Candidates should be honest, hard worker and non-smoker.
- The Candidates should be expert on MS Word, Excel and Power point presentation.
- Age will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- The Candidates should have minimum 2 years working experience on NGO Sponsorship work.
- The candidates who have experience on same position will get preference.
Tk. 15000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After 6 months, if he became the permanent employee of the organization, other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 15000 – 18000 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:55:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!