এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Finance
Job description: Job Context
- Employment start: 1st August 2021.
- Contract duration: Initially 1 (one) year (renewable until end of the project period).
- Place of work: B-SkillFUL phase II programme, Dhaka Office.
- Field visits play a large part in the incumbent`s activities; as such, it is expected that the incumbent is willing and able to take part in such activities as needed and sometimes under short notice.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be applicable in accordance with the Swisscontact Operations Manual.Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust, and teamwork.
- Coordinator – Finance is responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting in overall financial management of the project (financial reporting, budgeting, etc.).
- P2 and vouchers checking.
- Voucher posting into Abacus system.
- Prepare monthly financial report and Bank Reconciliation.
- Managing and improving accounting systems (budget framework, collation and reconciliation, periodic management of accounting reports, variances and forecasts, etc.).
- Assisting in maintaining and improving financial reporting systems (monthly, semester and annual financial reporting), assisting in ensuring internal financial control system including contract and procurement management processes.
- Prepare monthly budget vs expenditure report against donor and NGOAB budget.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with Swisscontact, donor and the GoB requirements.
- Assisting in ensuring that all planning and reporting documents are submitted to donor and the GoB on time.
- Assisting in financial oversight of contract implementation by B-SkillFUL phase II partners and advising them on financial systems and audit procedures.
- Assisting in conducting regular audits (Donor, NGOAB and as well as of partners) and quarterly financial monitoring visits.
- Assisting in managing VAT, tax and legal issues, ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Staff AIT calculation and prepare 108 and 108A statement.
- Liaising with Swisscontact Bangladesh country office and Head Office as/when required.
- Performing any other duty(s) in line with the roles and responsibilities provided, as/when assigned by the Team Leader and/or the Senior Manager/Manager – Business Administration.
- A bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years of progressive professional experience in similar role(s) preferably in NGO/INGO.
- Core Competencies and Additional Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Good understanding about NGOAB Audit.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Possesses leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work productively in highly collaborative setting while also able to operate independently with limited to no supervision.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Attentive to details and quality of work.
- Sound understanding of internal and external audit requirements.
- Results orientated, excellent data presentation, and strong research and reporting skills.
- Demonstrates curiosity to learn and acquire knowledge from vastly different sources.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards people with disability).
- Must be willing and able to take part in field activities as/when needed, sometimes under short notice.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 01:58:04 GMT