এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator (Human Resources)
Job description: Job Context
RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO, is inviting eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the Position of “Coordinator (Human Resources)”. Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply online.
- Lead the Development policy/ guideline for efficient and effective functioning of HR operations;
- Ensure timely recruitment, selection and placement of staff for vacant positions under all programs of RDRS;
- Ensure a timely staff induction for all recruits in order to provide them with basic organizational information and primary acquaintance with organizational policy, procedures, and culture;
- Ensure a quality performance management process, effective talent management, staff welfare oversight, and maintain a high standard of staff discipline within these units;
- Administer full implementation of the organization’s HR Manual and provide clarification/ explanation when necessary;
- Work actively with regard to talent identification, staff development and succession planning;
- Ensure maintenance of personal files, data base and relevant documents and records;
- Publish statistical & analytical report of HR department (Quarterly/Annually);
- Take initiative for safe and secure work environment for all staff, promoting gender equity and protect all staff from any kind of harassment and discrimination.
- Masters in any discipline with sufficient experience in HR. Masters in Management or MBA major in HRM will be preferred.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Human Resource Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 50 years
- Minimum of 08 years experience in human resources in progressively more responsible roles, a minimum of 5 years at a management level;
- Sound knowledge of labor law & regulations is essential;
- Knowledge of principles of human resources, including recruitment, selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and personnel files;
- Proficiency in computer applications and relevant software;
- Knowledge of HR requirements of a Microfinance Program will be desirable.
- Should have sound knowledge on MS Office ( MS Word, Excel, power point etc.)
- Should be capable in good communication both in English and Bangla.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each festival bonus is equivalent to one month basic salary (proportionately payable during probationary period)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Dhaka – Rangpur
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:13:21 GMT