এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Internal Audit & Monitoring
Job description: Job Context
Since 1987, SKS Foundation works with the communities in the North-west Bangladesh for improving socio-economic status, promoting gender equality through creating enabling environment. SKS implements community driven development programs; maintains close collaboration with local government & administration, line departments, civil societies, NGOs, development partners & other stakeholders to bring positive changes in the society. This position will be recruited for leading the Internal Audit & Monitoring team of the organization.
- 5-8 years practical work experience in leading the Internal Audit & M&E team of any reputed NGO.
- Have skill in data analysis; convert in presentation using office application and available software.
- Accountable to development and coordinate internal auditing & M&E system of organization.
- Develop/modify and implement the internal auditing policies, procedures when needed.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of organization’s records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Present the audit report to the Chief Executive highlighting any areas of concern and the resultant action plan.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the organization’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Skill on planning, budgeting, staff supervision & management, interpersonal communication, reporting & documentation
- Ensure proper documentation of Audit evidence for further reference.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license
- Perform any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority.
- M.Com/MBA in Accounting/ Finance, CA course completed candidates will be preferred.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5-8 years practical work experience in the field of Audit and Monitoring of Microfinance and Development program with at least 5 years experience in top level management position.
- Should have experience to Auditing/Monitoring PKSF funded Microfinance Branches and Development projects.
- Should have experience on Microfinance.
- Sound knowledge on MS word, Excel, Power Point, Access & software.
- Selected Candidate must able to join within 07 working days.
Gaibandha (Gaibandha Sadar)
- Tk. 60500 (Monthly)
- SKS Foundation will offer suitable package for potential candidates through negotiation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60500 per month
Location: Gaibandha, Rangpur
Job date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 02:57:21 GMT