এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator (Internal Audit)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Developing the audit department of the organization in a systematic way as well as responsible for planning and managing the activities of the audit team;
- Conduct visit to fields and branch offices randomly;
- Review and check bills/vouchers/invoices and other supporting documents, personnel & administrative files and other relevant documents of head office and branch offices;
- Review and check collection sheet, different forms used in credit program, passbook, resolution book, attendance register etc. while visiting groups under any branch office;
- Ensure physical verification of inventory items purchased and relevant expenditure;
- Review procurement process and tender documents, bid summary, PO etc. on regular basis;
- Review and check the timely deduction and deposit of VAT and Tax by head office and branch offices as per GOB law;
- Cooperate/assist and communicate with External Auditors as and when required;
- Document any significant anomalies, non-compliances and weakness in internal control system, procedures, documentations and book keeping as may come to his notice during review of books of accounts and related systems;
- Prepare reports on audit findings at the end of field or branch office visit;
- Prepare and share field visit reports with authorized persons of DDJ Head Office and branch offices;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Master of Commerce (MBA/ M.Com) in Accounting and Finance
- Candidate must complete CA (CC) from CA firm.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts, NGO, Others
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- He should have skill in auditing;
- He should have skill in report writing;
- He should have skill in MS Office Program (i.e. MS Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Tk. 34250 (Monthly)
- Monthly 32,000/- for 4 months of probation period. After confirmation, he will be given Tk. 34250/- (Basic Tk. 19,000/-+House Rent Tk. 11,400/-+Medical Tk. 1900/-, Travel Tk. 950/- and Daily Allowance Tk. 1,000/-)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity, Bengali New Year’s allowance (BoishakhiVata).
Expected salary: 34250 per month
Location: Pirojpur, Barisal
Job date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 07:03:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!