এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Knowledge & Communications Management (KCM) and Advocacy
Job description: Job Context
- Location: Dhaka with regular visits to field locations
- Duration: Initial contract of one year; contract extension based on the incumbent`s performance;
- Reports to: Manager, Monitoring and Results Measurement and (MRM) and Knowledge Management (KM), Prabridhdhi Project, Swisscontact Bangladesh
- Develop a knowledge management and communications strategy for the project to be able to capture, curate and develop effective knowledge and communication tools and materials for the project;
- Lead the development of innovative tools and processes for KCM of the project and broaden the means of dissemination (website, digital platforms, social media etc) in support of the project’s goals;
- Work closely with the PRABRIDDHI team to transform knowledge into products that can reach the programs various audiences, including detailed research reports, concise policy briefings, PowerPoints, journalistic stories etc.
- Establish working relationships with critical stakeholders and counterparts from similar projects and develop ideas for collaborations on knowledge management platforms, and communities of practice;
- Lead development and manage website for the project and work with broader LED web-based and other knowledge management programs to determine how best to position the PRABRIDDHI project;
- Disseminate products through collaborative partnerships with government bodies, research institutions, practitioners and other stakeholders
- Organize regional and country specific workshops, conferences and meetings for PRABRIDDHI staff, government and NGO partners, donors, academics and other practitioners.
- Other tasks as required and agreed to by the PRABRIDDHI project management
- The job description and the application form can be downloaded from our website
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business Administration discipline; educational background in Media and Communications will be a value add;
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years of progressive professional experience in similar role(s), preferably in NGO/INGO(s);
- Demonstrated experience in media relations and all aspects of communications work; experience of working in a creative public relations or marketing role would be an added advantage;
- Ability to work productively in a highly collaborative setting (is a team player) while also able to operate independently with limited to no supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values; and
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards differently abled people).
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 03:11:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!