এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Logistics & Procurement, B-SkillFUL Phase II, Swisscontact Bangladesh
Job description: Job Context
- Location : Dhaka with regular visits to field locations
- Duration : Initial contract of one year; based on performance, the contract will be extended up to May 2024
- Reports to : Manager – Business Administration , B-SkillFUL Phase II, Swisscontact Bangladesh
- Purpose of the Job: Coordinator – Logistics & Procurement will assist the Manager – Business Administration in completing all day-to-day administrative, HR, Procurement and Logistics tasks of the project. When required, he will also perform any other task(s), beyond the ones listed below, as assigned by the Manager – Business Administration and TL.
- Responsible for effectively executing the procurement, logistics and HR functions;
- Constantly improving the procurement process without sacrificing quality of material;
- Processing purchase orders for materials;
- Scheduling and coordinating delivery with vendors and subcontractor;
- Establishing and updating vendor lists;
- Communicating with and maintaining positive relationships with vendors;
- Working with suppliers to know product availability and assuring competitive pricing; communicating current pricing and availability to the Team Leader and Manager – Business Administration;
- Proactively managing project material costs against estimated project costs;
- Tracking collection and storage of all shipping documents in a timely and cost-effective manner; assisting Team Leader and Manager – Business Administration in preparing accurate and timely invoice;
- Ensuring procurement is in line with Swisscontact and donor regulations;
- Assisting project team in developing and maintaining project related documents as well as monitoring project’s compliance with established procedures.
- Managing logistics related to vehicles and staff travel (transportation, accommodation, security, etc.);
- Managing events, executing all HR functions from recruitment to separation.
- Master’s in Business Administration/Relevant discipline with relevant professional experience of working with local NGOs, INGOs and donor agencies. Education qualification will be relaxed for the highly deserving candidates;
- At least 5 year(s)
- The individual must conform to the following qualifications and expertise:
- Minimum 5 years of progressive professional experience in similar role(s) preferably in NGO/ INGO(s);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Possesses leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work productively in a highly collaborative setting (is a team player) while also able to operate independently with limited to no supervision;
- Attentive to details and quality of work;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure;
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values; and
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards differently abled people).
- Physical Demand:
- Field visits play a large part in the incumbent’s activities; as such, it is expected that the incumbent is willing and able to take part in such activities as needed and sometimes under short notice.
- Working Conditions and Environment:
- This will be applicable in accordance to the Swisscontact Staff Manual.
Job date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 06:56:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!