এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Monitoring and Support Services
Job description: Job Context
Partners in Health and Development (PHD) is a Bangladeshi development organization has been working in the public health sector for last 30 years and implementing different projects in 20 districts. PHD implements number of Emergency Response Projects in Cox`s Bazar District with diversified activities. A regional office is established in Cox`s Bazar to provide close technical and monitoring support to these projects and maintaining adequate cooperation of the stakeholders (government, local government and donor) to achieve desired results. As such, PHD intends to hire a Technical/Medical coordinator for its office in Cox`s Bazar and invites applications from technically sound and competent persons to apply with confidence.
- Strengthen the overall health service delivery mechanisms of all projects that are in operation at Cox’s Bazar by introducing and execution of a ‘Standard Operation Procedures’ (SOP). These includes,
- Development and execution of ‘Service Delivery Protocols’ based on the nature of projects and its products;
- Development and execution of ‘Clinic Operation’s Procedures’ for projects dedicated to health services to communities.
- Adaptation of a ‘Quality Improvement Procedures’ including follow-up, feedback mechanism and documentations.
- Development and execution of ‘Outreach Service Delivery Protocol’ depending on the nature of projects and products;
- Develop and execution of Waste Management procedures depending of the nature and products of individual project.
- Support Regional Office in the establishment inter-project coordination and information sharing mechanism for dissemination of good practices to maximize productivity.
- Ensure PHD participation in respective sector-specific coordination forums and help foster exchanges of program information, best practices, and training materials with actors including government forum and entities.
- Work with PHD’s head office and regional office for developing communication mechanism, branding to enhance PHD’s visibility.
- Reporting to the Regional Director and completing other tasks deemed necessary by higher authority.
- MBBS with MPH Degree from reputed education institutions.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- 5-7 years of experiences in the implementation health and development projects of with management and supervisory responsibilities in program and management positions;
- Very good understanding on country’s Health service delivery mechanism from District and below and NGO’s service delivery mechanism.
- Practical experience and understanding on clinical services and quality care mechanism will be an essential part of the employment;
- Experience of working and coordinating with donors, international NGOS that are supporting emergency response projects for FDMN in Cox’s Bazar will be an added advantage.
- Scale of experiences in human resource management, particularly in a multi-cultural environment, including techniques for staff development, training, motivation, and discipline
- Well conversant with English Language and with qualitative reporting skills, documentation of best practices and proposal writing.
- Team building expertise and ability to working in demanding situation
Tk. 130000 – 140000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 130000 – 140000 per year
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 22:19:48 GMT