এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – Monitoring and Support Services
Job description: Job Context
Partners in Health and Development (PHD) is a Bangladeshi development organization has been working in the public health sector for last 30 years and implementing different projects in 20 districts. PHD implements number of Emergency Response Projects in Cox`s Bazar District with diversified activities. A regional office is established in Cox`s Bazar to provide close technical and monitoring support to these projects and maintaining adequate cooperation of the stakeholders (government, local government and donor) to achieve desired results. As such, PHD intends to hire a `Coordinator-Monitoring and Support Services` for its office in Cox`s Bazar and invites applications from technically sound and competent persons to apply with confidence.
- Support individual project in work-planning (yearly and quarterly) with clear objectives and benchmarks in line project specific goals and purpose;
- Close monitoring of all emergency response projects, provide technical and hands-on support to strengthen the implementation capacity of project teams;
- Tracking and assessment of progress in accordance with pre-determined benchmarks and targets, analyze information, prepare reports inline stakeholders’ specific requirements;
- Support Regional Office in the establishment inter-project coordination and setting sharing mechanism for dissemination of good practices.
- Work with PHD’s head office and regional office for developing communication mechanism, branding to enhance PHD’s visibility.
- Produce monthly, quarterly (qualitative and quantitative) and yearly donor specific reports in time on predetermine and agreed templet
- Reporting to the Regional Director and completing other tasks deemed necessary by higher authority.
- Master’s from any discipline with MPH Degree from reputed education institutions.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- 7-10 years of experiences in the implementation health and development projects of with management, monitoring and supervisory responsibilities;
- Very good understanding on Health service delivery mechanism and the government health system from District and below and donor supported NGO service delivery mechanism;
- Proven experience of monitoring and evaluation of large health and development projects and in the establishment of monitoring and evaluation framework for health and development project.
- Experience of working and coordinating with donors, international NGOS that are supporting emergency response projects for FDMN in Cox’s Bazar will be an added advantage.
- Scale of experiences in human resource management, particularly in a multi-cultural environment, including techniques for staff development, training, motivation, and discipline
- Well conversant with English Language and with qualitative reporting skills, documentation of best practices and proposal writing.
- Team building and ability to working in demanding situation
Tk. 80000 – 100000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 05:44:30 GMT