এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coordinator – MRM and KCM, B-SkillFUL Phase II
Job description: Job Context
- Location :Dhaka with regular visits to field locations
- Duration :Initial contract of one year; based on performance, the contract will be extended up to May 2024
- Reports to :Manager – MRM and KCM, B-SkillFUL Phase II, Swisscontact Bangladesh
- Purpose of the Job:
- The Coordinator – MRM and KCM is responsible for completing day-to-day MRM and KCM oriented tasks of the project. When required, s/he will also perform any other task(s), beyond the ones listed below, as assigned by the Manager – MRM and KCM.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be applicable in accordance to the Swisscontact Staff Manual.
- Contribute to planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation of MRM activities;
- Ensure timely processing and dissemination of MRM findings and best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning. learning and programme decision making;
- Support developing concept, design and implementation of project evaluations, impact assessments, and other studies;
- Supervise, conduct and closely monitor quality of studies;
- Provide technical support to studies undertaken by other components and review reports as/when necessary;
- Closely monitor the progress of data entry in the project’s Management Information System (MIS);
- Ensure troubleshooting support to project staff and partners to collect and submit data as per the MRM plan;
- Ensure that data collected is validated; and
- Oversee periodic field visits to verify data as per agreed sample and ensure proper analysis and subsequent use of field data for project steering.
- A master’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business Administration discipline;
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years of progressive professional experience in similar role(s) preferably in NGO/INGO(s);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Possesses leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work productively in a highly collaborative setting (is a team player) while also able to operate independently with limited to no supervision;
- Attentive to details and quality of work;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Results orientated, excellent data presentation, and strong research and reporting skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure;
- Strong understanding of M&E framework;
- Proficient in handling qualitative data, Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) tools and participatory impact assessment;
- In depth knowledge in skills-development, market system development, inclusive business and public-private partnership approach;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of SME development concepts in Bangladesh and/or relevant contexts;
- Familiarity with the DCED standard will be considered an asset;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values; and
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards differently abled people).
- Physical Demand:
- Field visits play a large part in the incumbent’s activities; as such, it is expected that the incumbent is willing and able to take part in such activities as needed and sometimes under short notice.
Job date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 06:21:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!