খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Correspondence & Information Officer (Home of Blessings)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a Correspondence & Information Officer for Home of Blessings.
- Regularly update sponsored children’s name list with address in accordance with data bank, preserve information, prepare photos and response letters.
- Maintain and update the register book of all sponsored children and the software (WDCAP)
- Preserve sponsor’s mail, package number, students name and address according to the sponsors mails.
- Keep records and prepare admission form, leave form and transfer form.
- Ensure the participation of sponsored children in yearly greetings and half yearly greetings.
- Response to and documentation of all incoming letters and emails from donors and sponsors.
- Prepare class wise list, address, and update data of all sponsored children.
- Take photos of all sponsored children and send to sponsors when required.
- Make progress report and other reports, send to donor and preserve it.
- Update students file regularly.
- Collect and prepare case stories and provide to coordinator.
- Attend monthly meeting and coordination meeting spontaneously.
- Preserve all documents of correspondence and information department.
- Coordinate with CBESP coordinator and LTP staff in case of correspondence with the donors.
- Compose any assignment with the help of computer application.
- Timely response to donor’s mail.
- Take initiative to respond to monitoring findings.
- Updates register books time to time.
- Attend prayer meeting spontaneously.
- No smoking, addiction or criticism during working period.
- Perform any other assignments as given on behalf of the organization and respective authority.
- Work at office
- Minimum graduation from any discipline.
- The candidate having graduation in English will get preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Relevant working experience will get preference.
- The Candidates should have minimum 2 years working experience on NGO Sponsorship work.
- Have ability to field visit willingly.
- Have capacity to regular communication and Networking skill.
- Have strong ability to make good relationship.
- Have strong understanding of the sponsorship worked.
- Have good knowledge to work on software.
- Alignment organizational Policy and procedure.
- Have confident in using MS word, Excel and Power point presentation.
Tk. 8000 – 10000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The eligibility to become a permanent staff of CSS is subject to her/his satisfactory performance during probation period (Six months from the joining date). After being permanent other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like: provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 8000 – 10000 per month
Job date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 23:50:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!