এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Counselor Educator
Job description: Job Context
Perform counseling and/or education sessions to patients, following different medical and mental health MSF protocols and procedures, in order to improve their psychosocial condition.
- Identify the psychosocial, socio-economic and administrative needs for patients
- Actively promote the availability of counselling services and carry out, individual or in group counseling, basic psycho educational sessions, to patients, their families (when needed), in order to alleviate their psychosocial difficulties within the project scope.
- Refer patients to other specialists or other institutions for further assistance, when necessary in order to propose the best support available.
- Participate in the creation of any material needed for counseling activities and look after it,
- Keep files and statistics of daily activities and participate in team meetings to share experiences and discuss special cases with other counselors, preserving confidentiality
- Inform line manager of any problem of any kind arising during the day-to-day activities.
- Take active part in trainings, supervisions/intervisions and support the activities manager when necessary in doing sensitization for MSF staff or external partners about mental health /psychosocial issues.
- Discuss difficulties and problems in counselling with supervisor.
- MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities:
- Make regular visits to registered factories together with the relevent community health education team and provide health education to factory workers on aspects related to Mental Health topics.
- Conduct counselling for the Occupitional hazards with identified people in need of Mental Health services in a confidential and friendly environment.
- Facilitate individual and group counselling session as necessary under the supervison and guidance of Mental Health Supervisor.
- In collaboration with the Mental Health Supervisor, identify and revise appropriate mental health messages to be used both in the clinic and in factories
- Able to work outside Kamrangirchar if service is needed and required.
- Flexible in taking up additional tasks/responsibilities assigned by the supervisors
- Counseling, social work, psychology or other similar degree/diploma.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Experience 1 year experience essential. Experience with NGO desirable.
- Language Local language essential. Mission language desirable.
- Competences Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service
- Salary according to level  of the internal MSF salary grid. 2 annual leave days per month worked. Medical Reimbursement for employee and direct dependents Others No relocation allowance shall be provided
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Festival Bonuses depend on 12 months continuous uninterrupted service with MSF .
- Medical Allowance is paid based on organization policy.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:47:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!