ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Counselor
Job description: Job Context
- You will be part of a dynamic group of people who will be working for one of the top Overseas Education brands in South East Asia. Our brand is the authorized representative of more than 700+ leading overseas Universities in 28 countries, of which some of them are United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Germany, Dubai, Switzerland, and France etc.
- We, being a part of one of the fastest growing industries in Overseas Education, we can provide you with a great opportunity for all round professional growth. Throughout your career with us you will be given the necessary exposure for acquiring the skills you may have always aspired for. Our core values aim to hold each one of us to high standards in an atmosphere conducive to open discussion, while working to maintain a balance between our professional and personal lives.
- Reporting Relationship : Managing Director
- Process university and visa application process from initiation to completion phase
- Handling in-office as well as enquiries by phone and online platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc. and convert these enquiries into applications and admissions
- Handling phone calls, answering queries of all the students, updating the database of the contact details, performing in terms of follow-up actions for the phone enquiries etc. to ensure conversions.
- Having vast knowledge on foreign university course requirements and selection, application procedures, semester intakes, admission and visa requirements
- Updating the comments of the follow up done with students in the CRM/ Excel spreadsheet.
- Subject to you having online data, proactively initiating and engaging sales by performing 25 connected calls to students per day and converting them into active clients of ours.
- Following up with counselled students regularly and assure whether they have received course options if not complying for the same
- Having extensive knowledge and understanding of Statement of Purpose and Genuine Temporary Entrant requirements for different countries
- Sharing respective students’ complete details with the Head Office in the desired formats.
- Checking application status & follow ups with the Head Office for offer letters and follow-up with the students for payment of tuition fee deposits.
- Organizing and coordinating seminars, workshops, fairs and promotional activities
- Graduates having 75% and above in 10th, 12th and in Bachelors desirable. Preferable: Masters
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experienced in counseling for UK, Canada or multiple European countries.
- 3 to 5 years of Work Experience in Overseas Education Industry
- 2 to 3 years of Work Experience for Counselor position
- The applicants should have experience in education consulting, university and visa applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
- Good team player within a target-driven environment.
- Preferred Skills:
- Having good Interpersonal, Team and Analytical skills.
- Should be able to work independently or part of the team with minimal guidance or supervision
- Should be flexible and adaptive to the work environment, goal oriented and ability to achieve given targets.
- Computer Skills :
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook mail
- Should be able to communicate with business partners over emails.
- Providing proper dates to conduct various events like admission day, Education Fair, Virtual Education Fair, and any other activities.
- Managing professionally all events organised at the company office and generating proper report
- Salary as per company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Generous commission based upon each successful visa grant
- Other benefits as per company policy
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 07:25:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!