ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Creative Graphic Designer
Job description: Job Context
- Gawsia Developers Ltd. is a real estate developer company committed to serve people and country with professional efficiency and well-established good will. Gawsia is a promising name in the real estate business industry of the country with the goal to travel a long way into the future.
- Gawsia has successfully completed many projects, both commercial and residential, many of which are located at attractive locations and some are considered as Landmark Buildings of the area. In addition, we have handed over more than 6,200 shops at Gawsia Market, Gawsia Market-2 and Gawsia City Market.
- We are currently looking for an experienced creative graphic designer to join our digital communications team to help us translate our vision into brand oriented and thoughtful designs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the importance of both online and offline experiences that deeply connect with audiences. You will report directly with our higher management and Communications Consultant and work from our headquarters located in Motijheel, Dhaka.
- Digitally-minded, but interested in expanding your horizons by working across other mediums and channels
- A critical and analytical thinker who can clearly articulate and communicate your ideas
- A team player with a small ego who is eager to learn and become the best designer you can be
- Keen to collaborate with other creatives and people from the marketing teams on any given project
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working independently when necessary
- Aware of the latest trends in design, but more interested in looking outside of the world of design for inspiration
- Some of the things you’d work on:
- Continue to design and improve our creative ads, including our social media sites, internal website and most importantly development of brochures
- Help concept and execute exciting ways to introduce new products, including motion graphics, packaging, and landing pages
- Work on brand and marketing-driven initiatives
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Adobe Photoshop CS (3+ Years)
- Adobe Illustrator CS (3+ Years)
- In-depth knowledge of Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention
Tk. 30000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Subsidized Lunch Facility
- Mobile Allowance and other benefits as per company policy.
Expected salary: 30000 – 40000 per month
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:11:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!