চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Data Analyst
Job description: Job Context
- LOCATION: Based in Banani, Dhaka with missions in Chattogram and around Dhaka.
- Reporting to: M&E Manager
- COORDINATION WITH: Program Managers and Operations Managers of both W&L and SJP with coordination with the IT/Wamasys Consultant and Technical Advisor in France, all SJP and W&L teams in branches and at the Head Office, Country Director.
- System and Software Operations:
- Support and train the teams
- In the daily use of the software (operation software)
- In the reporting analysis
- Assist the data related work with any team members.
- Monitor, audit and adjust if needed
- the software processes and function
- the data and results
- the software use
- Follow-up tests on software functioning and potential bugs reports
- Coordinate with
- Operations teams
- Finance teams
- IT in France regarding software functions and bugs reports
- Technical Advisor in France regarding software processes at the level of Eau et Vie level
- Capitalize processes and documents
- Supervising and assisting in all computer operation functions.
- Providing technical assistance and training to user staff and to programming and operations personnel
- Analyse and aggregate data to support to operations of SJP & Water and Life. Bangladesh.
- To monitor the filing management:
- Training teams on how to classify documents on the server
- Monitoring the classification and in charge of the back-up files
- To deal with computers management:
- Set-up and maintenance on domestic Windows network
- User station configuration
- Training teams to basic offices software
- To follow-up and monitor the computer equipment on all SJP and W&L branches in the Bangladesh.
- Graduate in CSE/CSc or Statistics or Economics or Geography (educational qualification can be relaxed for candidates with relevant experience).
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least one (1) year experience in the field of IT and/or Statistics and/or Project Management and/ or Finance-Administration.
- Knowledge and interests in those topics are expected.
- Proven computer skills (spreadsheets and office software)
- Electronic filing skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong teaching and efficient communication skills in order to make technical topics (software operations and software functioning) easy-to-understand to a low-skilled audience.
- Practical approach to translate software functions into operations and to coordinate with water sales operations topics
- Time management skills
- Fluent both in English and Bangla.
- Interested to work for LIC people
- Social work minded
- Autonomy, dynamic and team spirit
- Ability to Multi-task
- Easy to adapt to challenging situations
- Rigorous, comfortable with numbers manipulation
- Multi-scales approach: to switch the outlook from details to global
- Consistent and fair
- Tk. 28000 – 32000 (Monthly)
- Depends on candidate`s skills and work experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy.
Expected salary: 28000 – 32000 per month
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:14:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!