এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Data Analyst
Job description: Job Summary
We are looking for candidates for the position of Data Analyst
– Identify specific data items required for data marts and reporting.
– Assist team in understanding and identifying the business needs of data.
– Work with the Solutions Designer and Data Developers to identify gaps in the data, structures and relationships of new data acquired, processes around the data including derivation of values, data cleansing and conversion processes where applicable.
B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university.
– At least 4 year(s)
– Experience Requirements:
– 4+ years of industry experience.
– Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
– Project Management experience is a plus
– Query and interpret data using effective SQL and provide sound advice on data/information related matters to deliver quality solutions.
– Work with the Database developers in identifying the data structures and relationships that exist in the available sources of data including data flows, lineage and definitions.
– Responsible for producing impact analysis and data flow documents.
– Work with the development to implement the new and/or amended solution.
– Perform system testing with samples or live data (with support from testers)
– Provide support for schedule, task tracking and risk management.
– The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation including requirements and project plans.
– The candidate will be a liaison between multiple stakeholders within the business and must have good management skills.
– A proven track record in business intelligence, business analysis and data architecture.
– SQL experience required, including the understanding of the Data Warehouse and ETL principles.
Additional Job Requirements:
– Excellent communication skill in English.
– High integrity and intellectuality.
– Must be willing to work on flexible office hours.
– Willing to take ownership and handle workload proactively.
– Adherent to teamwork and always represent team in work and achievement.
– Motivated to learn and work with new technologies.
Compensation & Other Benefits
– Training on new technology.
– Overseas Tour with Opportunity to work with Global Companies.
– Most importantly a friendly work environment with opportunity to learn from a number of highly skilled mentors.
If you believe you are the right candidate, then send your CV to with the exact subject line “DA_20062021”
IMPORTANT: Emails without “DA_20062021” in the subject will be automatically discarded. Your CV must include your photograph.
Send your CV to
Experience 3 years – 6 years In relevant field
Keyskills Not Mentioned
Job date: Mon, 31 May 2021 07:59:20 GMT