খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Branch Manager
Job description: Job Context
Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, Sales, customer service, human resources, administration to achieve organizational goals.
- Assess local market conditions and gather intelligence information about competitors and grey market and their offerings.
- Collaborate with departments to plan and develop effective sales strategies and achieve monthly sales target.
- Identify current and prospective sales opportunities to create new market for business understanding customer requirements.
- Address issues bordering on pricing, delivery of goods/services, and resolution of customer complaints
- Oversee the stocking and inventory of goods to ensure timely supply of order.
- Monitor monthly branch expenditure and responsible to prepare monthly report of branch budget and expenditure and submit to head office.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to create a good working relationship that fosters increased sales and customer base
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Maintain an updated knowledge of company’s goals, vision, and values to ensure appropriate prioritizing
- BBA/MBA from any reputed public / private university
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Marketing, Corporate Sales (B2B Business)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 year(s) working Experience in a similar position.
- Experience in IT Industry or related industry will be given preference.
- Candidates must have corporate Sales/Marketing experience( B2B Business)
- Ability to Meet Set Goals
- Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets
- Experience Growing Branch Revenues
- Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regulations
- Results Driven Attitude, Leadership Skills, Strong Customer Service Skills
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Outstanding Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail, Basic Computer Skills
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office
- Besides Basic salary employees are given attractive sales commission package .
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Khulna – Bogra, Rajshahi
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 00:13:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!