এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
Job description: Job Context
- Type of Contract: This position is contingent on upon successful agreement award and USAID approval. Fixed term Contract up to 5 years for Bangladeshi National
- Duty Station: Head Office, Dhaka.
- Job Purpose: The DCOP will take a leadership role in day-to-day operations and performance management, ensuring the technical and administration implementation of high impact, proven interventions, while ensuring that the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements. The DCOP will assume the responsibilities of the COP in the absence of the COP. They will manage program staff in MEL, finance, and reporting and communications departments to ensure the successful implementation and adaptive management of the program; they will also play a key role in coordination with consortium partners and other stakeholders. The successful candidate should possess substantial experience managing complex, multi-year USAID or other international donor-funded programs.
- Job Description:
- The Deputy Chief of Party will:
- Together with the COP and MEAL and technical teams, develop, oversee, and review programme workplans and performance monitoring plans.
- Maintain relationships with key staff of consortium partner organizations in regard to areas of responsibility. Coordinate with key staff and consortium partners in carrying out activities in accordance with the work plan and timelines for deliverables.
- Supervise program staff and manage partnerships, fostering a positive and collaborative working environment inclusive of both local and international, public and private staff and stakeholders working towards program objectives.
- Manage key functions of the project to meet donor expectations in terms of timely and quality results and budget, ensuring coordination between program and operations leads.
- Promote, uphold and model a commitment to the efficient use of agency and donor resources. Help ensure compliance with donor grants, including financial tracking and oversight of partner budgets, finance, and administration and reporting to the donor.
- Integrate data analysis, lessons learned, reflection, interpretation and use with ongoing project activities. Share MEL learning and experiences with relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Chief of Party and senior management team in support of maintaining project objectives, while evaluating program effectiveness and determining corrective actions needed to achieve objectives.
- Effectively manage talent, and supervise and mentor program teams and staff. Strategically tailor individual development plans and complete performance assessments for direct reports.
- Manage and mitigate risk through monitoring national and local issues that may impact staff and programming, in close coordination with Concern program staff. Ensure all staff understand and adhere to Concern staff safety and security policies and plans.
- In coordination with or absence of the COP, represent the program in public and professional circles including donor visits, meetings, conferences, presentations, etc.; support written correspondence to the donor as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Concern programme team, inc. advocacy, MEAL, and others, to ensure cross learning and input into new programme design based and delivery of the Country Strategic Plan
- Ensure that there is a robust CHS Improvement plan in place for the consortium, along with an accessible and inclusive Complaints Response Mechanism.
- Work with the Government Relations and Compliance Advisor to ensure that all NGO Affairs Bureau compliance requirements are meet.
- Accountability :
- In line with Concern’s commitments under the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS):
- Actively promote meaningful community participation and consultation at all stages of the project cycle (planning, implementation, M&E);
- Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that the Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM) is functional and accessible, that feedback and complaints are welcomed and addressed;
- Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that information about CRM, safeguarding and expected staff behaviour is disseminated among programme participants and communities.
- Concern Code of Conduct and Associated Safeguarding Policies:
- Ensure adherence to the Concern Code of Conduct and Associated Safeguarding Policies
- Ensure finance staff understanding and adhere to the Concern Code of Conduct and Associated Safeguarding Policies
- Ensure the Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS) are understood by finance staff
- Ensure the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever acquired in the course of duty, relating to the practices and business of Concern Worldwide, to any other person or Organization without authority, except in normal execution of the above duties
- Ensure strict guardianship and security of financial data and documents at all times, including secure storage, accurate & complete filing and limiting access to the finance office to authorised personnel only
- A Master’s degree (equivalent) or higher in nutrition or dietetics, public heath, international development, or another relevant field.
- At least 6 year(s)
- A minimum of 6 years’ work experience in a program management position; preferably 8 years or more, with progressive responsibilities in a field related to the successful implementation of the program.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing large, complex, donor-funded international development programs required, preferably for USAID awards. Strong knowledge and experience in budget management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and strengthen relationship with sub-awardees and other partners and stakeholders (international and local organizations, private sector, government, etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years’ staff management experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in an environment conducive to learning and development. Experience coaching senior program staff.
- Ability to direct and manage change and inspire teamwork and high performing teams.
- Experience in adaptive management, with proven ability to iterate, test, and adjust programming in line with contextual shifts and learning.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, including both written and oral presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of the political, social, and economic context of Bangladesh is required.
- Professional level fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
Tk. 169537 – 250955 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonus (02), Gratuity, Provident Fund (10% contributory), Insurance Coverage (Group life and hospitalization), OPD Allowance, Mobile and internet coverage
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 169537 – 250955 per year
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:40:48 GMT