- Duration of contract : 1 year (with possibility of extension upon satisfactory performance)
- Age Limit: 36 years & above on 30-01-2020 but below 50 years
- Duty station: National Headquarters, Dhaka
- The overall responsibilities are to assist director HR in order to improve the Society’s Strategic Plan on Human Resource Development, Skill Development, HR automation and preparation of Employee Data Base.
- Develop and implement HR strategic plan of the organization.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Organization.
- Automation of HR system and preparation of Employee Data Base.
- Develop / build employee engagement program.
- Provide advice and counsel to employees on various matters including career progression, education programs and conflict resolution.
- Establish Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and establish a regular cycle of assessment.
- Succession planning, Talent mapping and Leadership development.
- Lead the functional team on all elements of human resources to increase operational efficiency, process improvements and automation.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Update and design new recruiting procedures, Keep track of recruiting metrics.
- Conducts job interviews, monitor overall recruitment and selection process.
- Any other tasks assigned by the authority.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in HRM/ Management or MBA in HRM.
- PGD in HRM from BIM will be given preference.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 36 to 50 years
- At least 7 years working experience on HR.
- Experience of managing and supporting staff.
- Experience in a humanitarian, development or International Organization is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; influencing skills.
- Experience of working in communications in humanitarian emergencies, complex crisis or conflict situations.
- Experience on training.
- Excellent writing and public presentation.
- Experience in developing HR budget and planning.
- Good computer skills (Windows, Spreadsheets, Word processing), analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills in English
- Highly organized, proactive and innovative approach to work
- Flexibility (e.g. working beyond office hour if needed)
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others
- Honest and high level of integrity
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good stress management skills-ability to work under pressure
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international, local emergencies or major disasters
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the learn to get the application form. (Learn more.. বাটনটি ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.