Location: Banskhali Project Site.
- Manage the engineering aspects and the field engineering services, coordinate assignments and handling multiple tasks concurrently, including techno-commercial analysis and justifications, preparing scope of works, RFP’s, bid evaluation, assisting with contract development and execution.
- Working closely on construction plans with Site team, Owner’s Engineer, EPC Contractors and other professionals. Coordinating with the site execution teams for proper deliverables.
- Works related to the area of Generators, motors, busducts, protection systems, transformers, switchyard equipment, Generator circuit breakers, HT and LT switchgears, DC systems, protection and relays, lightning and surge protections systems, illumination, PA systems, power cables, DCS systems, logics, wiring schematics, PLC’s, instrumentation cabling etc. Should have worked on the electrical layouts and control room layouts also. Perform system analysis and studies for electrical power systems- load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies and relay coordination studies.
- Develop test requirements following International & Local standards and assist in electrical equipment checkout and startup.
- Review and approval of concept notes, basic engineering, Single Line Diagrams, P&I D’s, wiring drawings, logic diagrams, Electrical General Arrangement drawings, calculations, data sheets, materials of construction, check and approval of all assigned project electrical and control & instrumentation installation design & drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions of vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Assist in the development of project schedules.
- Coordination with Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, and Safety to recommend, plan, and implement engineering solutions to improve plant safety, reliability, and performance.
- Performs detailed inspections of plant electrical equipment, DCS system during scheduled unit outages.
- Reviews and update electrical drawings and control schematics, and all deliverables received for ensuring accuracy and maintaining a proper document management system
- Direct other staff or contractors as appropriate to assist with troubleshooting or implementation of any design changes or variations.
- Any other works/ specific job as required by the company.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed University / Institution.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Minimum 15 year(s) in experience is essential in the field of Civil Project Execution, Project Monitoring, handling EPC Contractor, Quality Assurance & EHS Management Experience on Civil Architecture Execution of Civil & Steel Structures, Civil Infrastructure, Foundations, Buildings and Marine installations, Certification of EPC Billing (civil) for Power Plants (including jetty and breakwaters / Process Industry / Heavy Industry.
- However, all things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates with Power Plant experience in a regular position in a reputed owner company or in an EPC Company.
- Experience level may be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
- Should be technically and conceptually strong in work area, dynamic in approach, self-driven and with a positive attitude.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English is an essential requirement, as the job requires extensive interaction with the site team, the various contractors and others.
- SS Power I Ltd. offers attractive salary and perks in line with experience and as per Industry standards.
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the link to get the application form. ( লিংকে ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.