এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy General Manager, Institutional Sales
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Maintain liaison with all officials of government agricultural sector such as BADC, BARI, BRRI, DAE, DLS etc. international organizations and NGO’s related with agricultural activities.
- Ensure overall monitoring & operational activities of institutional sales.
- Analyze and understand needs of institutional customers and align products/services as per requirements.
- Facilitate proper documentation of all required stages from tender invitation to tender completion.
- Coordinate with related departments/teams for existing products availability as per requirement of institutional customers, arrange proper sourcing of new products (if required).
- Maintain strong relationship with sales, service and product team to utilize their strength in institutional sales.
- Keep tracking of every institutional business situation and arrange proper response as per requirement.
- Maintain all internal and external communication related to institutional sales.
- Visit institutional customers regularly to assess the current business situations.
- Prepare quarterly strategic plan for institutional sales
- At least 8 year(s)
- At least 8 years of experience in institutional sales and tender.
- Relevant experience in NGOs and agri machinery/automobile industry will get preference.
- Excellent social linkage and strong social capital.
- Leadership skills, strong communication and persuasion skills.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 04:11:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!