সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Head of Marketing
Job description: Job Context
- Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm in next-generation digital services. We enable clients across the world to navigate their digital transformation. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Working Schedule:
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- Lead all the key marketing teams including brand marketing, partner marketing etc.
- Drive marketing through paid media, digital marketing, social media
- Responsible for managing influencer relationships in a highly strategic manner.
- Drive measurable marketing metrics, performance marketing, and activities that lead to conversion and sales on e-commerce platforms
- Responsible for driving the international relationships with the firm’s local marketing teams
- Driving partnership with all local cross-functional teams to meet the business objectives.
- Managing product launches and transitions
- Have input in yearly, quarterly planning initiatives and building out the business case for campaigns to drive business growth
- Supporting training activities and deliverables as needed, ensuring accurate product positioning and messaging
- At least 5 year(s)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing or advertising position and with digital products.
- The successful candidate will be a proven product marketing professional with wide international experience, ideally across key International markets (Europe and APAC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Deep understanding of organic & paid, social media, website analytics and overall strategic 360 planning
- You will have extensive experience leading the ideation and production of creative marketing campaigns.
- Strong expertise in influencer relationship management.
- You will be adept at Brand Marketing, Partner/Channel Marketing, and driving measurable performance through digital and social campaigns to grow a highly international business.
- You will be an exceptional leader of people, ideally with experience in managing broad and cross-functional marketing teams in a multi-geo environment.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both internally and externally
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to manoeuvre in a complex, matrixed, international organization. You will have the ability to translate what is happening in the market and deploy the necessary corrective actions on the marketing roadmaps
- You will be both concrete/hands on/operationally driven, whilst also able to function at highly strategic levels with senior leadership across the business.
- You will be quantitatively and analytically driven, with excellent planning skills, he/she will bring strong business understanding and financial acumen to track and manage marketing against concrete business objectives
- Salary range (BDT. 70k to BDT. 150k)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Monthly KPI Bonus based upon the performance
- Excellent career progression
- Working with a vibrant team and digital/technology products.
- World-class remote and multinational office work Environment
- Fully subsidised lunch and snacks from Office
- Weekly and monthly employee recognition and survey program
- Office may provide accommodation facility
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:53:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!