এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager – Account
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To guide the Finance & Accounts Team in Financial Management including financial planning, budget and control to obtain the highest service advantages.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and ensure use of resources maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure preparation of accurate financial reports on budget variance, financial position, financial statements, risks, cash/bank position etc at agreed periodical interval.
- Coordinate audit activities and provide audit responses accordingly.
- The Accounts Officer will be capable to prepare accounts independently.
- He would have good knowledge to maintaining & monitoring books of accounts and data entry to computerized accounting system in Manual and Software.
- Corresponding with banks for availing facilities, arranging of fund sources and manage all bank accounts of organization and will ensure change of signatory/Instructions when it requires.
- He also will be responsible for preparation of payment vouchers, booking of expenses under appropriate heads of accounts, preparation of journal vouchers, debit and credit vouchers & contra vouchers along with all supporting documents under General Acceptance Accounting Practice (GAAP) and taking approval from authorized person before recording.
- He would have capability on preparing various reports like accounts payable, receivable, expenses reporting, payroll, bank reconciliation, and knowledge on overall accounts management, checking and keeping vouchers, documents and records properly.
- In addition he will assist in country policies, procedure, forms, and record maintenance systems that adhere to USHA Foundation and donor standards and requirements.
- Handle the company Tax, pay Tax & other withholding Tax.
- Prepare and ensure the timely reporting of all monthly and quarterly financial information.
- To perform any other duties assigned in time by the management etc.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance & Banking
- Masters in Accounting/ Finance/ MBA with CACC.
- CA partly qualified will be preferred.
- At most 5 year(s)
- Age 32 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 year(s) in NGO Sector.
- Experience on Computer related job will be added a value.eg. Accounting Software.
- Capability of work under pressure and time bound.
- Good English communication and presentation skills.
- Security Money Returnable with yearly 6% interest -20,000/- (Twenty Thousand)
- MICR crosses cheque Personal and Grantor.
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Pension policy, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary Range: 30,000 – 35,000 (Negotiable).
- Other Benefits: Probationary period: Six months; after successful completion of the probationary period, salary will be increased as per salary structure of the organization.
- After confirmation as a permanent staff, He will have entitled two festival bonuses equivalent to one month’s basic salary, Provident fund, Gratuity, LRP, Pension, Earn Leave Encasement and other benefits as per organization policy.
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Location: Rupganj, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:21:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!