চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager – Audit, Risk & Assurance
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Supervise and monitoring the day to day activities of team members.
- Maintaining daily attestation job.
- Checking and monitoring all types of Store Requisition, Purchase Requisitions and others related bills for facilitating local and foreign purchase to ensure the efficient utilization of materials.
- Observing HR related issues according to Labour Laws as well as Buyer compliance.
- Scrutinizing Accounts and Finance related issues considering IAS, IFRS, BFRS, Companies Act 1994, ITO, VAT act and other related rules and regulations.
- Checking & monitoring of overseas & local procurement system.
- Scrutinizing LC related documents, C&F and other commercial issues.
- Responsible for generating and submitting different types of reports required from corporate office.
- Checking and verifying all salary, wages, allowances and other related payment to management, non-management & contractual employees and maintain proper documentation if necessary.
- Verifying and checking all Party Bills and duly approving in Oracle ERP.
- Conducting surprise physical verification of cash, and counting of inventories in any specified area if it deems necessary.
- Approving comparative price quotations (local supplies) by analyzing and market research (if necessary), to ensure the efficient procurement.
- Preparing assessment on ensuring internal control system of the unit and report to the management where control weakness is laying.
- Visit the projects as per requirement of organization.
- Other duties assigned by the Authority.
- Time to time reporting to Head of Audit regarding any discussable issues.
- Writing fair feedback report to the Head of Audit based on any investigations.
- Any special assignment given by Management.
- M.Com / MBA in Accounting / Finance from any reputed university with CA (CC). CA Certificate level, partly qualified candidate will be given preferred.
- 7 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Self-motivated & have ability to work as a team leader.
- Have strong communication skills, both in Bengali & English.
- Conversant in computer with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel etc.
- Proficiency in ERP is preferable.
- Excellent analytical skill, report writing and presentation skills.
- Able to work under Pressure.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!