ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager, Innovation Ecosystem and Partnerships, Social Innovation Lab (SIL)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- We are looking for a curious, creative individual with a passion for development to join the Innovation Ecosystem & Partnerships Unit within the Social Innovation Lab. You’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to forge new opportunities for collaboration between our programmes and key stakeholders, improving existing programming or experimenting with new solutions with the potential to improve lives for the millions of people we seek to serve.
- You will be joining the team at an exciting time, as BRAC works to develop and refine its organizational strategy in this new decade. You will have the opportunity to provide direct, hands-on support to programmes in improving their service design, quality, and effectiveness.
- You will have the unique opportunity to shape BRAC’s flagship annual event, the Frugal Innovation Forum (FIF). This is a platform for practitioners from the Global South to connect and explore low-cost innovations addressing the world’s toughest development challenges. You will play a pivotal role in designing the Forum, curating sessions, engaging with speakers, and searching out innovations to showcase.
- You will act as the voice of BRAC in advocating for social impact innovation, representing the work of the organisation to stakeholders in Bangladesh and abroad. You will also have the ongoing opportunity to enhance the social impact of BRAC by driving strategic partnerships, building meaningful collaborations with key internal and external stakeholders.
- For this position: The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to think critically, work collaboratively, and adapt quickly in a flexible environment. S/he will also demonstrate a passion for testing new ideas, encouraging entrepreneurship and driving innovation.
- Managing components of innovation fund/ challenge projects.
- Maintaining regular communications with project stakeholders.
- Identifying new opportunities for cross- programme collaboration.
- Supporting existing partnerships to foster innovation throughout the organisation
- Writing proposal, concept notes, other relevant materials for Fundraising and external events.
- Organising meetings, trainings, and field visits.
- Bringing together essential reports, blogs, update e-mails and presentations that can be shared with the senior leadership and/or external audiences.
- Documenting lessons learned, challenges, field visits, meeting notes. Maintaining and disseminating knowledge management related materials, as appropriate.
- Writing blogs and preparing audio-visuals to capture learnings from the field.
- Ensuring the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Acting as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practicing, promoting and endorsing the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensuring the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Following the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor’s Degree any disciplinefrom any recognised university
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- 1-3 years of experience in local or international corporate or development sector, preferably in knowledge management, partnership development and communications.
- Qualification in and/or significant experience in innovation related field is highly desired.
- Understanding of startup ecosystem and industry knowledge is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of budget and statistics, project management, communication (specially writing), Microsoft Office (specially Excel) and ability to conduct on-line research.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 07:28:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!