ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
Job description: Job Context
Types of contract : Regular Contract
Job Summary: Under the overall guidance and supervision of MEAL Manager, the Deputy Manager – MEAL is responsible to ensure and measuring progress as well as impact of AAB’s work at local and national level in alignment with CSP-V and AAI strategy. The position responsible for monitoring compliance of ActionAid’s Accountability, Learning and Planning System (ALPS) processes for ensuring greater transparency and accountability of partner’s work. S/H will accountable to design, implement and monitor AAB’s activities on a regular basis that implemented by partners. Developing MEAL tools and methods for measuring progress and impact at partner level in alignment with CSP-V and AAI strategy, is another important task of this position. The officer will work closely with Program teams to assess field conditions, support capacity building initiatives and facilitate the collection of quality data under the supervision of the MEAL Manager. S/he will also responsible for ensuring quality and timely periodic production of MEAL information and two-way flow of information on implementation process. Besides this, the position is also liable for smooth functioning of MEAL external mechanism (PAMO mechanism.
- A relevant degree-level qualification (ideally postgraduate level especially Master in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Economics/ Public Administration / Statistics/ Governance and Public Policy/ Urban Planning.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least Five (5) years’ experience of MEAL experience in the development and humanitarian sector.
- Undertaking performance management and capacity development of staff.
- Experience of conducting and quality assuring data collection, processing and analysis (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Ability to produce clear, analytical, user-friendly reports on MEAL activities and other outputs and support others to do so.
- Experience of managing evaluations (ideally also designing and implementing evaluations).
- Proven experience of leading the development and implementation of Learning Agendas/learning processes.
- Strong ability to use MS Office applications, digital data collection tools (e.g. Kobo/Survey CTO) and infographics software.
- Strong knowledge of the Core Humanitarian Standard and Child Safeguarding and proven ability to transfer this knowledge to others; Commitment to and understanding ActionAid Bangladesh, values and principles.
- Demonstrated competence skills in report writing and record keeping in English and Bangla.
- Excellent knowledge and use of internet, social media and office software packages (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel etc.)
- Tk. 87250 (Monthly)
- Monthly Gross Salary will be BDT. 87,250/- with other admissible benefits such as festival bonus, provident fund, gratuity, medical benefit, group life insurance etc.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:47:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!