এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager, Project Coordination; Skills Development Programme
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop and design donor funded and cost recovery projects under intensive guidance of Head of Operations and operationalise the strategies within different designated projects.
- Closely work with different supporting partners to build scale up strategies for skills focused philanthropic and cost recovery projects.
- Follow- up and oversee the overall activities of designated projects through regular field visits and provide necessary support for further improvement and to ensure quality implementation of all projects.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution in support with BRAC & SDP Communication team.
- Support in effective monitoring, documentation and reporting in compliance with programme agreements as well as expected standards.
- Ensure cross departmental coordination which is taking place among Gender & Inclusion, T4D, Quality Assurance and Decent Work, HR.
- Work closely with the fundraising team to generate different proposals/activity based concept notes and support with budget preparation according to the donor requirements.
- Coordinate project field visits for donors and government officials as and when necessary.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelors/ Masters in any discipline from any recognised university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 02 years of relevant professional experience in development sector
- Experience in corporate communications and dealing with different Government officials, marketing, public affairs or other related entities.
- Ability to demonstrate previously developed reports, research, proposals and tender documents.
- Knowledge on economic and social contexts of the country and on contracting, negotiation and deed preparation.
- Strong networking and communication skills, understanding of NGO sector and incentive mechanisms.
- Competencies on project management and awareness raising.
- Ability to manage a team and understanding of project budget.
- Proficiency in different computer applications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 00:23:36 GMT