সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Manager – Project Management (SGFL-Sylhet)
Job description: Job Context
The detailer assists the design or assistant engineer in directing, coordination and exercising of functional authority for planning, organizing, control, integration and completion of engineering projects. The Detailer is also primarily responsible for generation of Detail shop drawings.
- Responsible for planning and execution of mechanical works.
- Responsible for initiating and estimating of various mechanical job scope.
- Responsible for BOQ preparations for mechanical equipment erections and piping works.
- Responsible for construction and quality teams of overall mechanical construction work
- Responsible for BOQ preparations for surface coating of metallic embodiment of projects.
- Responsible for BOQ preparations for NDT works of projects.
- Responsible for vendor selection.
- Responsible for procure consumable and project materials through procurement management.
- Responsible for recourse planning and risk & cost management.
- Responsible for sub-contractor works as per project planning.
- Verify & checking the quantity of works sub-contractors bills.
- Responsible for supervision of fabrication, erection and testing of piping systems.
- Responsible for erection of static & rotary equipment erection & assembly work.
- Responsible for structural steel construction work i.e. fabrication, erection and testing of structural steel.
- Responsible for project success as a part of a project team.
- Responsible for the surface treatment work like blasting, painting, fireproofing, and insulation as required by approved drawing & design.
- Responsible for checking and quantification of various items as per subcontractor
- Ensure proper documentation to fulfill quality requirements as per project contract.
- Ensure the quality workmanship as well as related documentation as per project Standard.
- Maintain and control the material requisition as per drawing & design and verify the quality of supplied goods based on specification.
- Ensure the implementation of different Code of Conduct & safety measures.
- BSc. In Mechanical from any reputed Public University
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Pro-active, self-motivated, honest with leadership quality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 07:36:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!