ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Project Engineer (Civil)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Project planning, BOQ, costing, estimating & bill checking, supervise & Monitoring the project for professional feedback.
- To place the material requisition as per drawing & design and verify the quality of supplied goods based on specification.
- To oversee the construction work of his assigned projects in day to day basis.
- To follow the construction schedule & provide daily progress report upon daily activities.
- Supervise site staff and coordinate between management and site.
- Check and ensure that the work is carried out as per design and drawing.
- Providing measurement of item of works and maintains in the measurement book, Check the bills of qualities submitted by the contractors.
- To ensure quality construction works.
- Excellent Communication skills with strong sense of responsibilities.
- Preparation and implementation of project schedule as per targets set by Management.
- Handling all contractor.
- Ensure quality works and quality product & authentication/certification of bills.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Arrange mobilization and site preparatory works.
- Collect all working drawings (i.e. Architectural, Structural, Electrical and plumbing) from Head office.
- Diploma in civil engineer (Dhaka Polytechnic) / B.Sc.(Civil) Engineer with minimum 3 to 4 years experience in site supervision of construction projects and apartment complexes.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas: Constriction, real Estate.
- Able to understand drawings, quantity survey and cost analysis.
- Should have computer skills with MS Office
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:37:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!