এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Project Manager/ Sector Specialist (Adolescent Engagement), Child Protection, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Develop, follow up and monitor adolescent work plan for adolescent activities.
- Work on Adolescent component staff management and capacity development.
- Assist to training officer to conduct adolescent related capacity initiative.
- Module Development, Translation & Documentation.
- Conduct adolescent survey.
- Arrange meeting with adolescent facilitators, volunteer and other concern staff to provide direction to implement adolescent engagement activities,
- Conduct meeting with parents, CBCPC, community leaders (Imam, Majhi, influential person), adolescent leaders and youth leaders.
- Conduct meeting and training for capacity development of the staff.
- Provide technical guidance and supportive supervision to the respective staffs to achieve the vision of the child protection adolescent engagement activities.
- Analyze the field situation (from field visit, individual discussion with parents, staffs) to take immediate action and to assist management to take necessary initiatives regarding adolescent engagement activities.
- Prepare different reports, budget and other documents and send those to respective authority in time.
- Keep liaison with different sector of HCMP, others departments of BRAC, national and International NGOs and Local Government authority specially CiC office.
- Keep effective time management with administrative and financial activities.
- Represent BRAC in relevant meetings with stakeholders and otherwise as needed
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and networking with stakeholders and donor agencies.
- Attend the visitors and donors from national and international agencies to visit centers and programs of CP such as HPL, Adolescent Clubs, Health center etc.
- Support in arrangement of different seminar, workshop, training related to the services
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any re portable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- BSS /BSc/ MSc in relevant subject
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adolescent Engagement, Child Protection, Emergency response * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Experience in protection interventions in line with Refugees operation
- Experience of working with Non-Governmental organisations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership, team management and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in tense situations
- Reporting, planning and financial analysis
- Good communication skill with different stakeholders, government and other organization
- Critical thinking and motivational skills
- Presentation and problem solving skill
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 07:50:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!