ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Deputy Secretary
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Monitor day-to-day operation of the organization and assist BASIS Secretary in managing the overall activity of BASIS Secretariat
- Ability to draft different types of high-quality official letters to different ministries of the Bangladesh government both in Bengali and in English
- Ability to draft Concept Note, Proposal, Working Paper and others.
- Working with government policies and regulations for BASIS members
- Attend the meeting of BASIS Standing Committees and Forums
- Prepare meeting Notices, Minutes and take initiatives to implement the decisions taken in the meeting in collaboration with the concerned Authority
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the BASIS Secretary as appropriate and meet the association’s growth target with proper planning and execution.
- To keep BASIS Executive Council members informed and updated on the day-to-day operational issues along with issues affecting the development & delivery of programs & services.
- Working with the Secretariat Team as a Team member and ensuring proper implementation of the decisions made by the Executive Councils
- Closely Monitor BASIS website and Social Media Activities and time to time notify to BASIS Secretary
- Attend different external Meetings, Seminars, Programs on behalf of BASIS Executive Council/BASIS Secretary when required
- Should have sound knowledge on Bangladesh ICT Policy 2018 and Government Procurement Policy of ICT sector
- Any other responsibilities by the management
- Masters in Management/Business Administration/English/ or other relevant disciplines from a reputed university with at least two first classes or CGPA of at least 3.03
- Age 30 to 45 years
- 10+ years working experience in any recognized Chamber of Commerce, Association, development organization, International organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Bengali
- Superior writing skills with the ability to translate complex issues into a level appropriate for the general population and policymakers
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), web-based communications and social media
- Knowledge and experience of policy and the policy-making process will be counted as an added advantage
- Experience working with senior management and policymakers will be given priority
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Excellent in inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization rules
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:59:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!