এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: DIC Manager
Job description: Job Context
This is a key position based at DIC who is responsible to implement the DIC and Outreach activities of this project and report to Program Coordinator. Center Manager is solely responsible ensuring delivery of high quality services to the target population to achieve the broader objectives of this project. 60% time is allocated to for field visit and supervises the other DIC and field based staff. S/he will be responsible for keeping better coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders of this project.
- The Center Manager will play vital role to implement the project at field level. The overall responsibility is to planning, organizing, implementation, monitoring and supervision and coordination of activities at the field level so that quality services are delivered to the targeted population.
- Proper planning to operate the service center, prepare work plan
- Management of service center overly
- Overseeing the achievement of program results by ensuring that monitoring and oversight mechanisms are in implementation in an effective manner;
- Establishing and maintaining mutually respectful relationships with SSR, CBO/strategic partners, other GO/NGO program collaborative development partners within the program areas to facilitate timely and efficient delivery of programmes;
- Contributing to effective coordination related to HIV/SRHR/GBV and gender equality in the working area by being actively involved in key coordination meetings.
- Providing high level technical support to the program team and partners (CBOs; SSR, Strategic partners) when needed, which includes program and outreach management; compliance and conflict management; HR and admin management; capacity building and use of effective data in decision making, strengthening district level coordination, etc.
- Assessing implications of new policy developments and strategies on program execution, and ensuring their integration.
- Ensuring effective knowledge management strategies are implemented by the program team, capturing lessons learned and best practices for future planning; addressing training needs of partners and staff.
- Coordinate and arrange capacity building events under the Light House Consortium
- Support in arranging all national level advocacy/coordination meeting and provide TA to DIC/Outlet team in executing the plan of similar at district and community level.
- Providing administrative oversight including ensuring awareness and adherence to all organizational/donor policies as applicable;
- •Liaising with the Light House to strengthen PMU Office support to drop-in-centers and staff;
- Facilitating professional development of staff and promote their safety and well-being;
- Conduct field visit to monitor the outreach work
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Experience in liaison work with government officials, Problem Solving, Reports Writing, Should have skilled in english writing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Three years experience in HIVAIDS field is required * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Skill in MS Office & Internet browsing
- Experience in staff supportive supervision, conduct training for staff development, conduct advocacy meetings with different stakeholders, data compilation, preparation of quantitative and qualitative monthly reports, keep liaison with different stakeholders.
- Conduct meetings with district /upazila level stakeholders, petty cash handling and keeping accounts
- This position requires experience in HIV/AIDS field particularly working with high risk population like FSW/ MSM/Hijra
- Able to understand the dynamics on FSW/MSM/Hijra population
Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:03:26 GMT