খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: DIC Manager
Job description: Job Context
- This is a key position based at DIC who is responsible to implement the DIC and Outreach activities of this project and report to Program Specialist. DIC Manager is solely responsible ensuring delivery of high quality services to the target population to achieve the broader objectives of this project. 60% time is allocated to for field visit and supervises the other DIC and field based staff. S/he will be responsible for keeping better coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders of this project.
- Name of Project: Prioritized HIV prevention services for key populations (MSM, MSW and Hijra) in Bangladesh- project.
- Light House is looking dynamic professionals for the position of DIC Manager for its Service Centers.
- The DIC Manager will play vital role to implement the project at field level. The overall responsibility is to planning, organizing, implementation, monitoring and supervision and coordination of activities at the field level so that quality services are delivered to the targeted population.
- Proper planning to operate the service center, prepare work plan
- Management of service center overly
- Management of Outreach Activities
- Clinic Management for STI and HTS
- Financial management and submit report to the HO
- Store Management for health product and other commodity
- Conduct advocacy meeting and ensure networking and collaboration
- Beneficiary’s management through proper mother list. Control the beneficiaries at service Center while taking services
- Staff Management and assist HR section to fill up the vacant position through LH policy
- Logistics management and use purchase committee properly
- Conflict management among staff
- Supervision and monitoring of staff and their work
- Prepare weekly data verification, monthly and quarterly report and submit to authority
- Take initiative for staff capacity building Staff capacity building
- Facilitate Peer Education & Life Skill training
- Innovation and initiative taking where required
- Build Interpersonal communication and relationship with staffs and stakeholder
- Program resources /assets management
- Assist to quality control STI & HTC services
- Conduct field visit to monitor the outreach work.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Educational qualification is relaxed for experienced person
- Age at most 45 years
- Skill in MS Office & Internet browsing
- Experience in staff supportive supervision, conduct training for staff development, conduct advocacy meetings with different stakeholders, data compilation, preparation of quantitative and qualitative monthly reports, keep liaison with different stakeholders.
- Conduct meetings with district /upazila level stakeholders, petty cash handling and keeping accounts
- This position requires experience in HIV/AIDS field particularly working with high risk population like MSM/Hijra
- Able to understand the dynamics on MSM/Hijra population
- Required skills in staff supervision, advocacy and make coordination with different stakeholders
- Able to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as project need.
Tk. 21727 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 21727 per month
Job date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 03:55:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!