এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: DiDRR Field Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is a not for profit organization established in 1996 to develop a more inclusive society for persons with disabilities. CDD simultaneously builds technical capacities of the development stakeholders and the communities in how to be more inclusive whilst also enabling persons with a disability to participate in society by strengthening their leadership and providing them with essential rehabilitation and other supports.
- CDD is one of the most renowned organizations in the field of disability-inclusive development. CDD`s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies/development partners. CDD offers an inclusive, amicable, and respectable work environment.
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to its Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability and development issues.
- Since November 2017, CDD is implementing disability-inclusive humanitarian response for the Rohingyas and Host Communities in Ukhia and Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar. The two major components of the program are to provide rehabilitation services (e.g., therapeutic sessions, assistive devices, and home modifications) for people with disabilities in the camps and host communities and strengthening the capacities of the personnel of mainstream humanitarian organizations on disability-inclusive programs and services.
- CDD will implement a new project (Sep 2021-Dec 2022) supported by the GIZ and BMZ to strengthen the capacities of the people with disabilities (through mobilization, awareness raising & rehabilitation services) local state and non-state actors on disability-inclusive development services (including Disability inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction (DiDRR), and Disability inclusive Local Governance) in four Unions of Teknaf and Ramu Subdistricts.
- CDD is now accepting applications for DiDRR Field Coordinator of its project titled “Strengthened Capacities of local state and non-state actors on disability-inclusive services in Coxs Bazar.”
- Develop and coordinate field level operations to ensure adequate and efficient service delivery to project participants.
- Coordinate the training and capacity enhancement of persons with disabilities, their groups, disaster management committees, volunteers, mainstream DRR and CCA practicing organisations etc
- Prepare monthly, quarterly activity report of DiDRR component
- Collect case stories and prepare event reports in due time
- Ensure proper supervision, coordination and monitoring in the field
- Participate in different level GO-NGO meetings
- Organize different day observing event related to disability, disaster etc.
- Ensure proper utilization of budget
- Establish and maintain good relations with people of local administration, government and non-government organizations especially with DPOs & CCA practicing NGOs.
- Represent CDD when liaising with government authorities, local authorities, and other organisations in the project area
- Maintain regular communication with CDD head office
- Ensure safeguarding of women, children and vulnerable adults
- Any other assignment provided by the project manager and or organization
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- Proven experience of working in the field of disaster risk reduction and CCA
- Experience in working at coastal area
- Proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and skills on IT.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills with the team, line-management and stakeholders
- Good understanding on persons with disabilities, gender and social inclusion related issues.
- Able to take initiative, self-motivated/independently working
- Valid Driver’s License, able to ride a motorcycle in rural environment
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Ramu, Teknaf)
Tk. 74500 – 75000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Prorata basis festival allowances & BDT. 5,000 accommodation allowance (if from outside Cox’s Bazar district)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:46:01 GMT