সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Digital Marketing – Manager/ Senior Executive
Job description: Job Context
- Working Schedule:
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- Regular Responsibilities:
- Plan, Assign, Help & manage tasks of the digital marketing team.
- Work with conversion metrics and how to increase sales using digital media
- Collaborate with business development and marketing managers.
- Planning specifications and appropriate marketing campaigns for the brand’s designated audience.
- Strategising and improving content delivery and promotion.
- Championing marketing strategy across the company.
- Measuring and analysing what’s working and what isn’t concerning the brand’s marketing efforts.
- Define strategy for new products and write clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints.
- Develop frameworks, design product narratives, and other deliverables as necessary to communicate recommendations.
- Manage copy through all stages of approval.
- Maintain and evolve style guidelines.
- Ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all channels and products.
- On-Demand Responsibilities:
- Anything goes on emergency
- Significant Responsibilities:
- Set monthly goals.
- Prepare content team report.
- Evaluate and assess the team.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1-year experience in digital marketing management and related field
- Experience using Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Leadership ability
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- From BDT. 25K to 80K (Based on skills and experiences, it may vary)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Working with one of the best employers in the UK
- Monthly KPI Bonus based upon the performance
- Working with a vibrant team and digital/technology products.
- Free training & learning facilities from office
- Working with next-generation Edu-Technology products
- World-class remote and multinational office work Environment
- Fully subsidised lunch and snacks from the office
- Weekly and monthly employee recognition and survey program
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Sylhet – Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 05:24:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!