খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Director – Information Technology (IT)
Job description: Job Context
Christian Service Society (CSS) is a renowned national NGO having 2,100 employees. We are currently seeking for an experienced Director, Information Technology who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer and networking systems as well as overseeing all Information Technology functions of the organization. S/he will be in charge of IT Team and manage the organization`s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems.
- Oversee IT operations as a lead of IT Team.
- Develop future plan, short and long-term strategy and operating policies to ensure effective IT services and infrastructure with maximum cyber security.
- Oversee the development and improvement of existing software and integrating/ develop new systems with them.
- Contributing to the development of CSS’s services, expertise and quality processes
- Work with staff across departments to help develop plans to support organizational development by promoting best practice and capacity building on IT.
- Ensure smooth & quality deliverable of all IT services;
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent technologies and advise on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet organizations requirement.
- Identifies cyber threats and take necessary security measures.
- Periodically analyze requirements for IT needs and systems including the requirement for new equipment and software.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency and remove all technological obstacles.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute according to the organizational policy.
- Coach and mentor junior team members as appropriate.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Work at office
- B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years + of professional software development experience.
- 2 years experience as a team leader.
- Experienced acting as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- General programming skills, Software design, Software debugging, Software testing & test-automation suites, Test software development methodology in an agile environment, Software fundamentals & development Process.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Bengali.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to manage change and implement new processes.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent upon successful completion of Probation period, the employee will be entitled for the benefits according to the service rules of organization including provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, kormi Bima, Kormi Sohayota Tohobil etc.
Job date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 02:07:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!