খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Disability Inclusion Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Disabled Rehabilitation & Research Association (DRRA) is a non-government, voluntary development organization in Bangladesh working for the destitute and person with disabilities since 1996.
- Disability inclusion officer will work as a member of the Technical Team of EHD project & reporting to Disability Inclusion & Capacity Building Manager, maintain functional relationship, he/she will ensure advance level health and rehabilitation service through E-Health in collaboration with National level specialized hospital.
- Job Nature: Project Contract.
- Facilitate rehabilitation and inclusion of persons with disabilities at grassroots level with the guidance of technical team of EHD project;
- Support to partner for all local level disability inclusion and advocacy imitative
- Support others implementing partners for facilitating the DPOs capacity building and regular meeting ;
- Support others implementing partners for conducting the disability surveillance program
- Based on request of downstream partner, pre-assessment of persons/children with disabilities to prepare the rehabilitation plan and evaluate them regularly;
- Assist to PT/OT/SLT for assessment of children/persons with disabilities to prepare the rehabilitation plan and evaluate them regularly;
- Assists assigned clients with established rehabilitative activities such as mobility and strengthening exercises, walking programs and activities of daily living as directed
- Maintain liaison and Coordination with local level GO and NGO stakeholder related with Health and Rehabilitation
- Take initiative to inclusion of persons with disabilities in the project with implementation partners
- Provide Primary Rehabilitation Therapy if required
- May be involved in administrative and program support. This includes working with the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as per the directives of the line Manager
- Assist to preparation of monthly, quarterly, yearly program/technical report.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy/Occupational therapy from any renowned Institutes with minimum 2 years experiences with disability and rehabilitation
- or Bachelor degree any subject with minimum 1 year certification in disability rehabilitation with minimum 5 years experiences with disability
- No 3rd division/class will be considered.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age below or equal to 30 years;
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience in the field of disability and Rehabilitation is preferable with any National/International organization.
- Previous experience in disability and rehabilitation Team preferable;
- Understanding on disability rights and protection Acts 2013, UNCRPD is preferable;
- Good computer skills is preferable;
- Candidates need to be highly motivated and committed to DRRA vision, mission, and long term development work to significantly improve the lives of the most vulnerable and marginalized persons with disabilities. Candidates must be capable of displaying great learning agility, support and encouragement of knowledge sharing across Project/ projects, to the ultimate benefit of all of DRRA’s mission wide initiatives.
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Location: Barisal – Khulna
Job date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:08:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!