এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Save the Children supported USAID`s MaMoni-MNCSP
- Overall management and program implementation of MaMoni-MNCSP at district, Upazila and Union level.
- Will play the role as the Partner focal point at district level and work jointly with District PI team.
- Submit all necessary report to Regional Manager.
- Effective Communication with District and Upazila level govt. officials of Health and Family Planning Departments and administrative officials under the guidance of Manager-DI.
- Joint data driven District and Upazila level planning with Health and Family Planning Departments for strengthening MNH services.
- Lead for district and upazila MIS implementation with the direction of Sr.Mgr-MIS from region and DD-MIS from national level
- Closely work with district and upazila statisticians and assigned UFPAs for MIS of DGFP to ensure collection, compilation and upload of routine MIS, LMIS and HRIS reports intime.
- According to the district work plan ensure the accomplishments and reporting of all MIS related activities within stipulated timeline.
- Lead to conduct different assessments and surveys as prescribed from regional/national level, monitor, and check the quality of collected data by systematic way.
- Actively participate and provide input to improve performance review process at district and upazila level e.g., monthly meeting at DC Office, CS office, DDFP office and upazila monthly performance review meeting. Need to ensure documentation of key decision in signed meeting minutes as means of verification.
- Provide assistance to and build capacity of partner NGOs for MIS implementation at upazila level.
- Develop mechanism for routine data quality assessment. Conduct DQA and jsv as per plan and document the findings, actions and follow up accordingly.
- Develop mechanism to compare data quality between routine MIS and eMIS data and reporting. Address if there any inconsistency
- Data compile, process, analyze, prepare report, and submit to the regional level monthly, quarterly, and yearly within the stipulated timeline.
- Will guide all the Upazila Coordinators for quality implementation of project activities at Upazila and Union level.
- Prepare and assist in finalizing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports getting information from field level.
- Review all project activities and reports submitted by Upazila Coordinators on monthly/quarterly/annual basis and provide positive feedback on the reports.
- Support and functioning District Hospital management committee meetings, QI committee meetings at District and Upazila level
- Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability.
- Check in all kinds of financial transactions done by all the project staffs and ensure accountability and transparency in all kinds of expenditure.
- Develop working relationship with District and Regional Implementation team.
- Masters, preferably in Social Science, Public Health or equivalent with 7 years working experience including 3 years in management position in NGO with NOAB Registration
- Age at most 40 years
- Age: Not more than 40 years. May be relaxed for candidates with higher experiences.
- Computer literacy in advance level.
- Excellence in use of MS Excel.
- Program facilitation, presentation skill in MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Ability to write reports and communication in English.
- Motorcycle driving skill with valid driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team.
- Commitment for working 3 years in the project
- Consolidated salary: Tk. 70,000/month
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Location: Kushtia, Khulna
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 04:47:03 GMT