খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Manager
Job description: Job Context
Haier Bangladesh Ltd. invites business-oriented employee who must have experience to ensure achievements of team target via departmental sales target keeping focus on constant Quantitative and Profitable growth of selling electronics products. This is a leadership role and responsibility for ensuring sales target achievement of the team.
- Supervise, monitor and achieve periodic sales, collection, and placement target of Showroom Sales & dealer at field level, Volume and Value wise, to meet assigned area’s market demand.
- Oversee the overall Sales Operation on a Day to Day basis, Examine, Follow-up and Feedback for ensuring all systems and procedures online and recommend any sort of improvement to upgrade present operations.
- Responsible to ensure new/upcoming product and also ensure display to all the targeted sales channel in every zone as per norms.
- Maintain smooth, resourceful and authentic communication with inter organizational R&D, Logistic, Service, Accounts, Delivery, Audit, legal etc. and cross functional team members.
- Develop sales team members by inspiring, motivating and encouraging for better performance, review team and self-daily activities.
- Submit Regular market survey report to Management and assist in preparing strategies to overcome every changed circumstances.
- Keep self-communication with existing clients of the company and coordinate with customer services for any requirements and keep customers satisfied.
- Secure assigned Division’s business opportunity by creating new dealer, retailer and corporate end user as per target by maintain supervisor instruction.
- Minimum BBA/MBA in Marketing from Reputed university
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Corporate Sales and Marketing, Dealer Sales and Marketing, Retail sales & marketing, Group of Company and Multinational Company.
- Have the ability to lead a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Depth knowledge of managing a high-performance sales team.
- Basic knowledge on Home appliances product
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with employees & clients of all levels in corporate sector.
- Outstanding communication, amicable and leadership skills, good presentable experience.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Able to understand and manage product line, customer and pricing.
- Familiarity with the industry and products preferred.
- Conversant with and effective in the techniques and disciplines of sales, sales management, and marketing communications.
- Able to lead and motivate others to ever higher levels of achievement.
Bogura, Chattogram, Khulna
Job date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 06:43:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!