এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Program Manager (DPM)
Job description: Job Context
Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from the qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its “Out of School Children Education Program (OOSC)” a sub-component of PEDP-4. The Program will be implemented in Six (6) Upazilas of Munshganj District with the support of Bureau of Non-Formal Education (BNFE) under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education of the Government of Bangladesh.
- Playing role as a key person of the organization to implement program in the District and Upazila level.
- Organizing and participating in the meeting/Seminar of District Non formal Education Bureau.
- Perform overall administrative and management function of the program.
- Managing staff and NFE Program
- Keeping records and documentation process.
- Coordination with GO, NGO, Donor and relevant stakeholder.
- Proactively monitoring and evaluating the Program’s progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Preparing Reports in both Bangla and English
- Completed Masters Degree in Social Science or equivalent subject from a reputed University.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 50 years
- At least 8 year’s working experience in the field level of Non-Formal Primary Education (NFPE) program implementation and management.
- The applicant shall be capable to drive Motorcycle with valid driving.
- Clear conception/ understanding on Non-Formal Primary Education (NFPE) project.
- Skill in speaking and report writing in English. Proven competencies to work with MS-word/Excel
Location: Munshiganj, Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 07:24:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!