সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: District Supervisor-ACTB Project
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for smooth running of the respective district with full implementation of program or project as required by the ACTB and HEED Bangladesh authority.
- To ensure quality implementation of the monthly action plan.
- Maintaining liaison with Project Manager.
- Supervise Community Supervisor to carry out activities related to catchment areas.
- Liaise with District government and private sector stakeholders as and when required in support of project implementation
- Coordinate, negotiate, cooperate and maintain a good relation with team members both in organizations and alliance to update accordingly.
- Provide technical support to Project Manager of district level for routine program implementation.
- Desk review of existing National and USAID TB documents.
- Support Community Supervisor to fulfill their requirement (provide logistic supports to deliver presentations, documents and plans).
- Conduct monitoring visits with Community Supervisor.
- Attend formal and informal meeting at upazilla level as well as district
- To prepare/supervise the monthly and quarterly reports of all activities with consultation of Project Manager and Operation Team
- Conduct mentoring visit and meeting with different GOB official for Project related stockholders in order to ensure quality of project activities.
- Prepare all kinds of reports, minutes are timely sent to the Central Office, Dhaka.
- Ensure documentation of specific work and prepare work plan, progress report of district and share with Project Manager, and Operation team on monthly basis.
- Support Project Manager and Operation team to prepare half yearly, annual and any other report required by management.
- Ensure quality of project activities by introducing & adopting appropriate approach methodology & intervention.
- Qualitative Data collection and assessment as per program requirement.
- Conduct mentoring visit and meeting with GOB, DOT center authority & Project related stockholders in order to ensure quality of project activities.
- Prepare all kinds of reports, minutes are timely sent to the project manager and Operation team
- Perform other duties as and when necessary/needed or assigned to you for the center
- Communication by email, maintain the online ACTB platforms and district program update in quarterly newsletter and webpage via operation team
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduate/ Masters in any discipline
- Preferred Professional Certification: Project Management
- Training/Trade Course: Project Implementation
- Skills Required: Filed Mobilization
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO ( Health) * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge and skills in development and implementation of health programs.
- Hands on experience to write report for different stakeholders in the organization.
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Professional fluency in English – both written and verbal.
- Tk. 35175 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Expected salary: 35175 per month
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 00:19:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!