খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Divisional Coordinator, Youth Development Program
Job description: Job Context
- Job Nature: Contractual (1 Year)
- Location: Khulna Division
- Workplace: Work from Home (Khulna Division Only)
- Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
- Strengthening Volunteer for Bangladesh (VBD) network at the District and Upazila level with the inclusion of Upazila wings of VBD in the concerned division.
- Conducting and monitoring all the organizational activities properly in all 10 districts of the concerned division.
- The divisional coordinator will be responsible to follow up on all types of meetings, events, campaigns and projects in all the districts. He/she will ensure meetings and implementation of sustainable initiatives by the volunteers in one year.
- This position will be responsible for arranging and coordinating local and national programs and events of the organization.
- Visiting concerned districts and meeting with the volunteers being present physically.
- Making a bridge between National Board, Divisional Board and District & Upazila
- Committees of Volunteer for Bangladesh.
- Organizational activities need to be inspected regularly with a physical presence in different districts.
- Necessary reports and documentation of all the activities at the divisional and district level have to be prepared as per the requirement of YDP/JAAGO HQ.
- Have to maintain regular communication with all the stakeholders of VBD, local government and administrations and local youth organizations.
- Facilitating all sorts of training for the skill development of the volunteers of VBD.
- Planning events and budgeting for the events and activities.
- Submitting bills and necessary financial documents.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the organizational policy and bylaws in all types of activities.
- Compiling data and information of the volunteers, projects & campaigns.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from any subject.
- At least 1 year(s)
- 1 Year of experience in working with youth organizations. Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply.
- Work experience in volunteer organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects at once, with an interest in both independent and collaborative work
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and a desire to tackle challenging problems with conflict management skills.
- The ability to work on a team with diverse demographic and cultural characteristics, as well as the flexibility to virtually & physically, meet with people in multiple locations.
- Important Qualities:
- Resilience-we work on new and interesting problems in public and collaborative ways.
- Being open, curious, and inquiring in our work.
- Internal motivation and high standards.
- Working together for outcomes, and being willing to let go to scale or change course.
- Sharing a culture of constructive criticism and respect.
- Additional Requirements:
- Computer literacy on MS Office Tools (specially MS Excel), Google Drive.
- Strong command in both English and Bangla
Tk. 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 15000 per month
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 05:47:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!