এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Doctor (Part-time)
Job description: Job Context
- JOB LOCATION: Bhashantek Slum and Bhashantek Office, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206.
- REPORTING TO: Project Director and Project Manager
- WORKING HOURS: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- To assure and provide mental support to the patients of Bhashantek slum.
- To provide treatment to members of Health Family Care at Bhashantek slum who show the contribution paid updated card of Health Family Care (HFC).
- To refer to Government Hospital in case of emergency if it is not possible to prescribe.
- To prescribe top ten brand medicine of Pharmaceutical Company in Bangladesh.
- To share the best ideas/ issues to the management for further improvement.
- To build up functional relation and show the respect to the community people and HFC members of Bhashantek slum are trusted to Doctor.
- To provide proper medical consultation to follow the international treatment guide line with expected societal behaviour in Bangladesh context.
- Communicate and coordinate with health services providers like Clinic, Maternity centre, Diagnostic centre, Hospital and medical institutions.
- To provide clear instruction to the HFC member to collect the medicine from partner Pharmacy.
- To advise beneficiaries to maintain hygiene & healthy life.
- To guide the HFC member to get a proper treatment to the concerned hospital.
- To know, plan, implement & evaluation the rules, procedure, guide line of organization
- To involve with visit in terms of field, members home, Promotional Session Activities, clinic, diagnostic centre, pharmacy, maternity centre, & hospital.
- To use modern digital technology such as laptop, smart phone, internet, email, Skype, WhatsApp etc.
- To keep the records & documents both soft copy and hard copy.
- To prepare report as per need and send to concerned authority and person
- To check the related bills for reimbursement to HFC members.
- To response the help line number as per need.
- To prepare the related information to send to the concern person for preserving record in software.
- Master in Public Health will be an asset
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Good speaking and writing skill in English and Bengali
- Very good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Analytic Skills
- Good Conflict Management skills
- MUST be willing to perform field works in the slum area
- Strong motivation to work in Development field and NGO
- Willing to work for the LIC/poor community
- Sound Work Ethics
- Team Spirit
- Seeking feedback for further improvement.
- Respect the management decision / responsibilities for official activities.
- Maintain financial transection properly.
- Adapt to the changing situation for better success of the organization.
- Show positive attitude to perform the responsibilities.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Expected salary: 20000 per month
Location: Cantonment, Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 02:08:35 GMT